The Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford in the UK is accepting applications now. Clarendon Scholarships are fully funded scholarships available to international students in UK. Also who are wishing to pursue a Masters or Ph.D. at Oxford University. So, if you apply before the deadline, you will be automatically considered for the Clarendon Scholarship. Moreover, there is no need to submit a separate application.
Furthermore, Clarendon awards 150 new Fully Funded scholarships to outstanding graduate scholars. The Clarendon Scholarship Oxford is open to students from all over the world. Oxford University does not charge an application fee. The application process is free of charge. Without IELTS, you can study and work in the United Kingdom.
A chance to study at one of the United Kingdom’s expanding number of world-renowned universities, such as Oxford University. Thus, Master’s degrees will take one to two years to complete, while doctoral degrees will take three to four years. There are numerous open scholarships available in the United Kingdom. An opportunity to be a part of one of Oxford’s most active, international, and multidisciplinary communities. More details are provided below.
Details For Clarendon Scholarship 2022
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 22nd January 2022
Fields Of Study & Majors
Clarendon Scholarships for International Students in the United Kingdom are open to all academic programs with no restrictions. You can choose any course. Please review the entire list of courses that you are interested in. (VISIT HERE)
- Humanities Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
- Social Sciences Division
Financial Coverage for Clarendon Scholarship
If you apply before the January deadline for your course, you will be automatically considered for Clarendon. There is no need to fill any other application.
- Fees for the course, as well as a Living Expenses Grant for the term of fee responsibility.
- Scholarship holders will be receiving a grant of living expense. You should expect to earn at least £15,009 in 2020-21.
- Nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study are all unrestricted. All DPhil and Master’s programmes, both full-time and part-time, are qualified.
- There are No restrictions by Nationality or Country of Residence. Candidates from all over the world are able to apply.
- Also, no restrictions regarding nationality or ordinary residence country. Candidates from all corners of the globe are invited to apply.
- Examine the Course’s Entry Requirements (VISIT HERE).
The last date to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK is 22nd January 2022. You will be considered if you apply before 10th January 2022.
How to Apply:
You need to apply Online for a Clarendon scholarship. The department will be taking the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of the Clarendon UK Scholarship.